Improve military mission capabilities without compromising safety or increasing training requirements. The MicroFly II® is an autonomous equipment delivery system that emphasizes ease of use, flexibility, and low cost. The MicroFly II® is designed to utilize the same canopy as the HAHO/HALO insertion teams to allow both equipment and jumper to land together. It can also be used in a standalone configuration supplying small weight range payload to designated drop zones.
FLEXIBILITY AND CONTROL FOR A RANGE OF MISSIONS
- Keep the unit intact and in control of its equipment throughout the entire insertion phase of the operation
- Use with any ram-air canopy, including the Airborne Systems Intruder 360® (RA-1), MC-4, MC-5, or others based on mission requirements
- Rig the MicroFly II® to a bundle in 10 minutes with no pyrotechnic devices
- Lands autonomously into the wind or along a linear feature such as a road by entering a specific landing zone
- Fly multiple MicroFly II® systems manually using the remote control unit
- Comes standard with Airborne Systems Mission Planner (jTrax-MP)*
- Compatible with the current USAF JPADS Mission Planner (JPADS MP)
*The Airborne Systems Mission Planner is capable of running simulated missions in virtual operational environments when using terrain-mapping software.