The SOLR™ Oxygen Booster Pump can be used safely and efficiently to fill high pressure oxygen systems to pressures up to 4,500 psi.
Although designed to be used with the SOLR™ 3000 and SOLR™ 4500 high pressure parachutist oxygen systems, the SOLR™ Oxygen Booster Pump is also compatible with legacy equipment including the PHAOS and PHANTOM systems.
- Three high pressure outlets preset at 3,000 psi.
- One low pressure outlet preset at 1,800 psi.
- All outlets can be adjusted by the end user to provide fill pressures to 4,500 psi.
- Brass high pressure manifold.
- Electrically-driven pump.
- CGA 540 inlet connector.
- Two position adjustable inlet shut-off valve.
- Two-stage design.
- Two Safety Relief Valves for high pressure and low pressure outlets.
- Seals rated at 10,000 psi.
- Non-lubricated drive section.
- Sealed bearings.
- Cooling fan and finned intercooler.
- Fills oxygen cyclinders at nearly ambient temperature.
- Digital hour meter to track service life.