Airborne Systems designs and manufactures a line of oxygen products for the most extreme HAHO and HALO missions, known as SOLR™ (Special Operations Long Range.) Our products range from bailout bottles, masks, booster pumps, and oxygen consoles.
Personnel Oxygen Systems
Personnel Oxygen Systems (4)
The SOLR™ 3000 bailout bottle is the latest parachutist oxygen system designed by Airborne Systems.
- Avilable in 3,000 psig and 4,500 psig fill pressure
- Universal compatibility
- Low profile oxygen gauge
A portable, multi-station oxygen system designed to contain and distribute regulated oxygen for pre-breathing onboard a transport aircraft as a supplement for the man-mounted PHAOS system.
- 8-Man, 6-Man, or 2-Man configurations
- The manual on/off valve is rated to 5000 PSI heavy duty service
- Monitor the constant system pressure of 70 PSIG with the in-line flow indicators
The SOLR™ Oxygen Booster Pump can be used safely and efficiently to fill high pressure oxygen systems to pressures up to 4,500 psi.
- Three high pressure outlets preset at 3,000 psi.
- One low pressure outlet preset at 1,800 psi.
- All outlets can be adjusted by the end user to provide fill pressures to 4,500 psi.