The ISO 9001:2008 certified Airborne Systems Training Facility is approximately 800 meters (2,500 ft) from the main runway at Eloy Municipal Airport, co-located with Skydive Arizona, the world’s largest civilian drop-zone and provider of DoD approved aircraft specific to both civilian and military jump operations. The Training Facility provides a complete turnkey solution to the training needs associated with the purchase and sustainment of our full line of products. From qualified instructors totally familiar with military jump and cargo drop requirements, to programs for maintenance and packing techniques, a wide range of training programs and courses are available. Most of our trainers have years of experience working in military environments and understand thoroughly the proficiency requirements at various levels. All of our courses offer certificates of proficiency to certify that our customers are keeping pace with changing market requirements.
- Before each course, Airborne Systems performs a Training Needs Analysis for each customer to compare current operational capabilities with the desired end state and allow the training course to be tailored to the customers’ needs.
- In addition to providing training on Airborne Systems products, the Airborne Systems Training Facility also conducts tactical training for operational units.
- Recent courses delivered include Advanced Military Free Fall Skills, High Altitude Parachute Operations, Combo Drop Training (training Military Free Fall units to jump alongside JPADS/GPADS platforms), rigger training, and maintenance training.
- Students are assessed and given feedback during each course as well as detailed training records and course certifications upon graduation.
- Training can also be provided at regularly scheduled intervals in order to maintain proficiency levels for both the use and maintenance of the equipment, to train new personnel, and to educate customers about expanding product lines and capabilities.
- All courses can be customized to meet the customer’s requirements and may even be combined if required.
- Ability to facilitate high altitude jumps up to 25,000 feet.