Army Cargo Delivery Parachute for Light Loads
The FC Mini cargo delivery parachute is a smaller version of the FlyClops 2K, for payloads between 200-500lbs. Like the FlyClops 2K, it is a complete system, delivered packed and ready for deployment. It weighs just 11 pounds, and features a removable battery for easy charging and replacement. We are proud to offer a system that reduces the cost of a standard GPADS system. By incorporating proven technology with innovative design, Airborne Systems has created an easy to use and reliable system that meets the needs of the modern warfighter.
The FC Mini is a low cost, one time use Guided Precision Aerial Delivery System (GPADS). It provides the ability to accurately, remotely and safely deliver equipment, ammunition and other must-have supplies to Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) and/or hostile geographical locations, without the burden of recovery and retrograde of the GPADS system.
Military Cargo Delivery Made Easy
- Parachute and AGU can be stored up to 5 years prior to use.
- Lightweight, 11 lbs. (4.9 kg)
- Delivered ready to use.
- Max release altitude of 24,500 ft. MSL (7468 m)
Airborne Guidance Unit
- Lightweight: 11-lbs including the battery (standard MicroFly® AGU weighs 42-lbs)
- Compact: 10.75” x 7” x 5”
- Wood enclosure minimizes potential IED materials
- Removable battery for easy recharging and replacement
- Single actuator for easy canopy control
- Standard LCD/Keypad interface
- Commercial GPS Parachute System
- Flight performance identical standard MC-4/5 military freefall canopy
- Deployed by release away static line (RASL)
- All deployment components are retained to system
- Low-cost materials (similar to 1T 2K canopy materials)
- Maximum release altitude: 24,500 ft. MSL.
Superior Flight Software
- Airborne Systems Flight Software
- Option to automatically clear all data and render AGU unusable immediately upon landing
- Option for handheld remote control
- Compatible with USAF CAT airdrop mission planner software
- Terrain avoidance supported via Airborne Systems jTrax-MP mission planner software
- Accuracy: 60-m Average, 100-m 80% CEP 113-m 90% CEP