Cargo delivery system
Improve military mission capabilities without compromising safety or increasing training requirements. The MicroFly II® is an autonomous cargo delivery system that emphasizes ease of use, flexibility, and low cost. The MicroFly II® Guided Precision Aerial Delivery System (GPADS) is designed to utilize the same canopy as the HAHO/HALO insertion teams which therefore allows both equipment and jumper to land together.
It can also be used in a standalone configuration supplying small weight range payload to designated drop zones. Furthermore, the MicroFly II® may be used as a re-supply to troops on the ground when larger systems such as the Flyclops2K or the Dragonfly10K are not required.
- Deliver cargo to unsafe warzone.
- Guide jumpers to their destination.
- Allow for more accessible equipment upon landing.
- Deliver odd-shaped supplies.
Combo Drops – Unmatched Performance
The MicroFly II® will match the speed and rate of descent of a jumper under canopy, consequently allowing the MicroFly II® to lead the unit to the IP while allowing the unit to remain in close contact with the MicroFly II®. Being in close proximity thus ensures that the unit will therefore not become separated from its equipment and allows the MicroFly II® to be used as a pathfinder to the IP.
Flexibility and Control for a Range of Military Missions
- Keep the unit intact and in control of its equipment throughout the entire insertion phase of the operation.
- Use with any ram-air canopy, including the Airborne Systems Intruder 360® (RA-1), MC-4, MC-5, and others based on mission requirements.
- Rig the MicroFly II® to a bundle in 10 minutes with no pyrotechnic devices.
MicroFly II® – Proven Technology
- 15 lbs lighter than MicroFly®
- Simplified drogue fall rigging
- Removable lithium battery with a six-month maintenance schedule
MicroFly II® – Innovative Design
- Silent slider reduces noise of the system in flight (On Intruder® 360 canopy only).
- Lands autonomously into the wind or along a linear feature such as a road by entering a specific landing zone.
- Fly multiple MicroFly II® systems manually using the handheld remote control unit.
- Comes standard with Airborne Systems jTrax®Mission Planner.*
- Compatible with the current USAF JPADS Mission Planner (JPADS MP).
*The Airborne Systems Mission Planner is capable of running simulated missions in virtual operational environments when using terrain-mapping software.