Airborne Systems designs and manufactures a line of personnel oxygen systems for military jumpers called SOLR®. SOLR® stands for Special Operations Long Range and specializes in the most extreme HAHO and HALO missions. Our products range from bailout bottles in two sizes (3000 psi and 4500 psi), oxygen masks, booster pumps, and oxygen consoles.
Personnel Oxygen Systems for Military Jumpers
Personnel Oxygen Systems (4)
Oxygen Systems for the most extreme HAHO and HALO missions.
The SOLR® 3000 bailout bottle is the latest parachutist oxygen system designed by Airborne Systems.
- Avilable in 3,000 psig and 4,500 psig fill pressure
- Universal compatibility
- Low profile oxygen gauge
Lightweight, portable multi-station oxygen system.
A portable, multi-station oxygen system designed to contain and distribute regulated oxygen for pre-breathing onboard a transport aircraft as a supplement for the man-mounted PHAOS system.
- 8-Man, 6-Man, or 2-Man configurations
- The manual on/off valve is rated to 5000 PSI heavy duty service
- Monitor the constant system pressure of 70 PSIG with the in-line flow indicators
The SOLR® Oxygen Booster Pump can fill high pressure oxygen systems to pressures up to 4,500 psi.
The SOLR® Oxygen Booster Pump can be used safely and efficiently to fill high pressure oxygen systems to pressures up to 4,500 psi.
- Three high pressure outlets preset at 3,000 psi.
- One low pressure outlet preset at 1,800 psi.
- All outlets can be adjusted by the end user to provide fill pressures to 4,500 psi.