NON STEERABLE TROOP PARACHUTE SYSTEM
The T-11 is in exclusive use with the U.S. Army which was designed, developed and manufactured by Airborne Systems. The T-11 is the next generation non-steerable troop parachute system. Airborne Systems is the only qualified source to provide the T-11 system internationally.
The T-11 system includes the main canopy and harness and the T-11R reserve parachute.
A NEW, SAFER GENERATION OF TROOP PARACHUTE
- Carries a paratrooper with a total exit weight of 400 lb
- Reduces jumper injury rate by over 75%
- Minimizes opening shock thanks to a unique canopy sleeve and slider allowing for canopy inflation time of about 6 seconds
- Improved reliability and consistency
- Provides a slower rate of descent and zero oscillation even after lowering the combat load
- Adjusts to fit all body sizes from the 5th percentile female through the 95th percentile male
T-11R Reserve Parachute
In addition to the new main canopy, the T-11R reserve parachute, was built to fit the T-11 system’s weight range. Its innovative aero-conical design, which successfully passed all U.S. Army tests and evaluations, ensures quick and reliable opening for fast and slow malfunctions with no oscillations.
NEW FEATURES OF THE T-11R INCLUDE:
- Center pull handle that allows the jumper to activate using either hand
- Low rate of descent
- Maintained vertical orientation for the jumper allowing proper landing attitude
- Full qualification for use with both MC-6 and T-11 main parachute systems